8 Best Inline Skating Safety Gears For 2017
Skating has become a widely popular sport in recent times. It is enjoyed by both kids and adults. Since skating is possible everywhere where cycling, jogging or skateboarding is possible, chances of collision and injury increase. To prevent any undesirable incidents, a skater is required to undertake some safety measures. This includes the use of skates’ safety gears. During skating, the most commonly injured body parts include arms, and hands, and a few scratches may result in other areas. Skate’s safety gear includes a helmet, kneepads, elbow pads and sometimes gloves also. These provide a firm grip on the respective body parts and helps prevent injury.
The following are some of our selected Skates’ safety gear equipment to choose from.
1- YIMAN Safety Protective Gear S,M,L Size Keen, Elbow, Wrist 6pcs Set Protective Pads
One of the top most Skates safety gear include this set of YIMAN safety protective gear. The set includes 6 pieces of protective pads for elbows, knees and palms. It is a top rated product because of the following awesome features and specifications:
- YIMAN protective gears are made of high hardness & wear-resisting PVC and wet absorption cotton. It brings the user all-round and perfect protection.
- Reduce endurance burden which is caused by excessive damage to your knees, elbows and palms.
- Adjustable straps of protective gears make you comfortable in sports.
- Kneepads and elbow pads are fixed elastic straps, hence these are adjustable
- Suitable for cycling, BMX, biking, inline skate, skateboarding, self-balancing scooter etc.
2- Triple Eight Certified Helmet
The sturdy and rigid certified helmet from the Triple Eight producers is a top rated product. It is used by skaters of all levels for the protection of head. It is one of the top skates’ safety equipment, and is widely purchased. The features include:
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets and ASTM F-1492-08 Safety Standards
- Complies with CE EN 1078 – Helmets for pedal cyclists, skateboarders, & roller skaters
- Ideal for biking, skateboarding, long boarding, inline skating (roller blading), and roller skating
- Polystyrene Liner
3- Traverse Vigilis 2-in-1 Convertible Ski & Snowboard/Bike & Skate Helmet with Mini Visor
Transverse Vigilis is an expensive yet the most demanded product. It serves multiple purposes and optimum security from the injuries. The helmet is crafted out of high quality material and offers following benefits:
- 2-in-1 ultimate lightweight sports helmet includes two sets of inner pads and removable ear flaps!
- Easily personalize the fit to your head with the adjustable dial on the back of the helmet for a safer fit, Safety certified: CE EN 1077:2007 (Ski Helmets); CPSC 16 CFR, Part 1203 (Bicycle Helmets)
- Equipped with fleece snow cap and earmuffs to keep you warm, dry and protected and 14 vents to regulate your body temperature
- Converts into a bike/skate helmet by swapping out the fleece cap and earmuffs for the included traditional helmet foam padding
4- Triple 8 Saver Series Wrist savers/Knee savers/Elbow savers
Although it is much expensive than many other brands available, It is still widely purchased. This is because it includes complete set of paddings, which offer protection without restricting movements.
Triple Eight’s Knee saver Knee Pads, Elbow saver Elbow Pads, and Wrist saver Wrist Guards
Knee pads and elbow pads are made of high grade durable fabrics, EVA foam padding
Polycarbonate full coverage caps to provide superior protection without restricting movement
Wrist guards offer great support and protection with high density impact-resistant molded ABS splints
5- PlayWheels Disney Frozen Glitter Kids Roller Skates with Knee Pads – Junior Size 6-12
Not only it features a nominal price and is affordable by many users, it offers a complete package of skates plus skates’ safety gear. The specifications are as follows:
- Adjustable roller skates and knee pad set that grows with your child
- Convenient thumb screws allow for 2-in. adjustment from Junior Size 6-12 with no tools required
- Toe brakes included on both skates for easy slowing or stopping
- Impact-resistant PVC knee caps ensure extra protection plus easy size adjusting
- Recommended for ages 3 through 6 years; weight capacity of 45 lbs.
6- Adult / Youth Protective Gear, Knee Pads Elbow Pads and wrist Pads
This set of Knee pads, elbow pads and wrist pads from SKL make an impact resistant and durable set on inline skating safety gear. It is a highly rated product in a very reasonable price. It is so because of its following features.
- PERFECT SET -Wrist guard, knee pads and elbow pads included ,
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The adjustable straps could be flexible to different sizes of knee elbow and wrist, the knee pads elbow pads with wrist guards could offer custom flexibility what the user desire, they could choose to hold its tightly to keep their position.
- USED OF MULTI-SPORTS: Skateboard, roller blading, riding a scooter, bicycle, Great for ice and roller skating.
7- Fvstar Knee Pads 6 in 1 Thicken Elbow Wrist Protective Gear
The cheapest but still the best, The Fvstar Knee pads protective gear set is an awesome set in an extremely low price. You can get it for your beginner’s skater, or can gift it to your son’s friend on his birthday. It has following amazing features:
- Material High hardness PVC shell thickened soft sponge
- Velcro strap design, slip-resistant and convenient, Adjustable straps of protective gears make you comfortable in sports
- 2pcs Knee pads，2pcs Elbow pads，2pcs Waist pads good choice as birthday or Christmas gifts for your kids
- Color: Red, Blue
- Suitable for all outdoor activities; skateboard roller blading riding a scooter BMX cycling
8- Burton Impact Wrist Guard
Low price does not always means a poor quality. Take for example, the Burton Impact wrist guards, which offer these features in the lowest possible price:
- 60%NBR 10% POLY 20% NY 10% PE
- Low-Profile Design
- Flexible Tapered Top Splints Soft Palm Pad Flexible Velcro Adjustment Unisex Sizing
- Flexible Tapered Top Splints
- Soft Palm Pad
- Flexible Velcro Adjustment
- Unisex Sizing
A number of different skating safety accessories are available in the market, within a wide range of price. However, before selecting any one, be sure of your needs and the sport for which you are to purchase this product. Skates’ safety gears are a necessity and not a luxury, especially when one has just started to learn the skating. They especially help when a skater loses balance and falls. Injuries are more likely to occur if one fells on a hard road. Therefore, helmet and all other gear is a must have before one starts his/ her skating experience.