Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Automatic Inline Skate
Inline skates are one of the most popular sports these days. Not only are they played as a sport but they are also used for some recreational purposes. Buying inline skates can be a confusing process because a lot of companies are offering inline skates but not every inline skate is a recommended one. Roller Derby is known for its production of some amazing Inline Skates. Men who want a great experience of inline skates should consider the Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skate.
The Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates offer the following features.
- The size is adjustable between 6-8.
- Several Colors are offered namely Black/White and Black/Green.
- There is 76mm urethane speed Formula wheel.
- Launched in the Year: 2016.
- Gold 7 Bearings have been rated as race bearings.
- Model Number: I250WHL
- Polymer frame which has been reinforced.
- The Skate is designed for recreation
- There is a Buckle closure.
- Skate Cuff Height: High.
The following reviews have been taken from Amazon and other online shopping websites. These reviews basically tell us what are the customer’s remarks regarding the inline skates. Some might like them, some might not and some might be just fairly satisfied with what is being offered to them. Let’s see what different users have to say for these Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates.
One of the biggest problems which many users found in the Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates is the sizing issue. Roller Derby claims that its shoes can be adjusted to people with 6-9 shoe size. One user said that he had an 8.5 but his feet felt like crushing.
Many other users including women had exactly the same issue. All of them had an issue with the small size on Roller Derby Men’s V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates. This ultimately led to higher returns made to the company and loss of reputation as well.
- Users were overall quite satisfied with the fact that Roller Derby Men’s V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skate is amazing when it comes to material and design.
- The inline skates are steady and provide comfort to riders who have a size of up to 8. Even though the company claims that a 9 feet size can wear it as well, keep in mind that you would feel quite uncomfortable even at 8.5.
- The size is adjustable according to your personal requirements.
- They come with a brake included and give a leisurely speed to the riders.
As we have clearly seen, the Roller Derby Men V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates are surely a great choice for only those riders who have a foot size of not more than 8. If you go out and buy it even if you have a large foot size, it’s you who are going to face the problem. Overall, The Roller Derby Men’s V-Tech 500 Button Adjustable Inline Skates are one of the best. Click here for current pricing on Amazon.